Well, I hope to answer all of these questions!
First, What is Shakeology? Simply put, Shakeology is a meal replacement protein shake that is chock-full of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula.
OK, but What is Shakeology? LOL
If we break that “answer” down a little we will get to the answer.
It IS a meal replacement. Shakeology is designed to replace a whole meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack. ANY of those meals.
It IS a protein shake. Of course, Shakeology has protein in it, because without protein, it would NOT be much of a meal replacement. Each meal we eat SHOULD have protein in it!
It IS full of healthy nutrients. This is where Shakeology begins to break away from the rest of the meal replacement protein shakes. There are over 70 ingredients that make up Shakeology. Each of these ingredients IS HEALTHY and will be used by your body! Shakeology is a primer and supporter of the body for you to achieve your goals!
It IS low-calorie. Another really cool aspect of Shakeology is that it is NOT full of fillers or nasty things AND is low calorie, only about 150 calories per serving. Because of this, it can be used for weight loss. Shakeology is a tool that can be used for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the nutrients it needs for optimal health.
So, What is Shakeology?
Shakeology is he EASY BUTTON! Shakeology is the healthiest meal of the day AND takes the guesswork out of nutrition!
If I were to sum up “What is Shakeology?” in one word, it would be: RESULTS
Now that is an answer you can work with, right?!
What is Shakeology? (for CoachWoot and family)For us, it is starting the day off right!
It is our delicious and healthy breakfast to get us going and support us all day long! Whether it is CoachWoot at work or the kids in school! (By the way, we use almond milk with our Shakeology shakes.)
The kids love Chocolate Shakeology with a little peanut butter. I’ve been enjoying vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology with pineapple and coconut OR strawberries and a banana. (Check out the recipes!).
What is Shakeology going to be for you?
I hope that answers the question, “What is Shakeology?”
Now, onto the next question, “What’s in it?”
What’s in it?
As I mentioned above, after asking “What is Shakeology?” the next most asked question is “What’s in it?”
Well, Shakeology contains over 70 ultra high-quality ingredients.
The good news is that with all of these awesome ingredients, it’s good for you (actually it’s good for everyone) because most of us have a diet that is deficient in some of the key nutrient groups packed into just one Shakeology serving (unless of course, you eat a variety of superfoods for every meal):
- Protein from whey, which is highly absorbable, gives you 8 essential amino acids that help you build muscle, lose weight, support brain function, and keep your skin and bones healthy. (FYI, for the VEGAN Tropical Strawberry Shakeology, whey is NOT used. Instead, it is fermented brown rice protein.)
- Lots of vitamins and minerals that support optimum health.
- Much needed antioxidants that boost the immune system and help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, blood pressure, and stroke.
- Phytonutrients support immune function and have anti-inflammatory properties. Many phytonutrients have antioxidant properties as well which is pretty cool.
- Prebiotics support digestive and immune health.
- Digestive enzymes help in the digestion of foods and increase the absorption rate of those foods for optimum health. This also helps those with lactose intolerance. (Start with 1/2 servings and work up to 1 full serving.)
What can it do for me (you)?
What’s in it? GOOD STUFF!
Well, what can it do for you?
Shakeology can help you:
– Lose weight
– Reduce cravings
– Increase energy and stamina
– Promote healthy digestion and regularity
Shakeology has done these 4 things for not only me and my family, but for thousands of people across North America!
Shakeology, along with regular exercise and a balanced diet, has reduced my total cholesterol, reduced my blood pressure, and gotten me healthier!
I hope I answered “What is Shakeology?”, “What’s in it?”, and “What will it do for me?”